Status of immunity cellular link in diabetic foot syndrome
Changes in the cell link of the immune system in patients with diabetic foot syndrome are considered. In patients the trend is observed of 28.7% increase in the absolute quantity of total pool of T–lymphocytes, but 16.50% reduction of their relative quantity. This formed the first (in 62.5% of patients) and second (37.5%) grade of immune disorders in systemic immunity cellular link were revaled. A possible reason for these changes is that the pathogens of purulent–necrotic processes of soft tissues are conventionally pathogenic microorganisms localized in the extracellular space, against which mainly humoral immune response is formed; in contrast to the immune response in relation to intracellular pathogens that is provided by cellular link immunity.
2. Kondratenko PH, Sobolev VV. Khyrurhycheskaia infektsyia: praktycheskoe rukovodstvo. Donetsk : Novyi svit, 2007:512. [In Russian].
3. Fomin P. D., Zhuchenko O. P., Zheliba M. D. Profilaktyka ta likuvannia hniino–zapalnykh uskladnen pisliaoperatsiinykh laparotomnykh ran v urhentnii khirurhii: monohrafiia. Zhytomyr: ZhDU im. I. Franka, 2009.196. [In Ukrainian].
4. Skorkowska–Telichowska K., Czemplik M., Kulma A., Szopa J. The local treatment and available dressings designed for chronic wounds. J Am Acad Dermatol.2011;6:1–10.
5. Sydorchuk RI, Fundiur VD, Kulachek VF. Bakterialna translokatsiia pry hostromu perytoniti. Shpytal. khirurhiia. 2001;(1):105–8. [In Ukrainian].
6. Puri V, Venkateshwaran N, Khare N. Trophic ulcers: Practical management guidelines. Br J Dermatol. 2012;45:340–51.
7. Sydorchuk LP, Amosova KM. Influence of pharmacogenetically determined treatment on parameters of peripheral hemodynamics in patients with arterial hypertension. New Armen. Med. J.2011;5(2):35–43.
8. Sydorchuk R. I. Laser polarimetry of conjunctive biotissue. Proceedings of SPIE (Coherent Optics of ordered and random media II).2001;4705:194–202.