ULTRASONOGRAPHIC INVESTIGATION OF ABDOMINAL ORGANS IN PATIENTS, SUFFERING ADHESIVE PERITONEAL DISEASE
Application of ultrasonographic investigation(USGI) extends possibilities of the adhesive peritoneal disease (APD) diagnosis as well as the disease operative access and procedure choice. Apparatus ESAOTЕ MyLabAlpha (Іtaly) was used while examining 290 patients. With the help of USGI APD was revealed in 94.1% of patients, and its conduction in dynamics have permitted to control and determine timely the indications for operative treatment. In patients, suffering dynamic ileus, reconduction of USGI have permitted to avoid the performance of unnecessary relaparotomy. Application of USGI in clinical practice have promoted the APD signs revealing as well as acoustic window for introduction of trocar during performance of miniinvasive intervention.
2. Barmparas G, Branco BC, Schnuriger B, et al. The incidence and risk factors of post-laparotomy adhesive small bowel obstruction. J Gastrointest Surg. 2010;14(10):1619-28.
3. Voskanyan SE, Kyzlasov PS. Profilaktika spaechnoy bolezni bryushnoy polosti - sovremennoe sostoyanie problemy. Vestnik khirurgii im. I. I. Grekova. 2011;(1):93-6. [In Russian].
4. Fazio VW, Cohen Z, Fleshman JW, et al. Reduction in adhesive smallbowel obstruction by Seprafilm adhesion barrier after intestinal resection. Dis Colon Rectum. 2006;49:1-11.
5. Zaporozhchenko BS, Shishlov VI, Zubkov OB, i soavt. Diagnosticheskie i takticheskie voprosy ranney ostroy spaechnoy neprokhodimosti kishechnika. Klinichna khirurhiia. 2004;(12):36. [In Russian].
6. Starkov YuG, Domarev LV, SHishin KV, Solodinina EN. Ultrazvukovoe kartirovanie vistseroparietalnykh srashcheniy bryushiny pered laparoskopicheskimi operatsiyami. Meditsinskaya vizualizatsiya. 2002;(4):22-6. [In Russian].
7. Ouaіssi M, Gaujoux S, Veyrie N, Deneve E, Brigand C, Castel B, et al. Post-operative adhesions after digestive surgery: their incidence and prevention: review of the literature. Journal of Visceral Surgery. 2012;149:104-14.