МОRPHOLOGICAL CHANGES IN SYNDROME OF DIABETIC FOOT
Dynamics of local morphological changes in the diabetic foot syndrome was studied in 215 patients while achieving adequate local treatment in accordance to the standards elaborated. The histological investigations data witness reduction of oedema, cellular infiltration, microcirculatory disorders in marginal zone of the wound in the treatment dynamics. In one week from the treatment beginning young granulation tissue with big quantity of vascular loops, оriented perpendicularly towards the wound surface, and multiple cravings of fibroblasts were revealed. In two weeks anactive epithelization of the wound defect in several layers was observed. From the side of the skin preserved a layer have crawled, covering the wound surface.
2. Fomin PD, Zhuchenko OP, Zheliba MD. Profilaktyka ta likuvannia hniino-zapalnykh uskladnen pisliaoperatsiinykh laparotomnykh ran v urhentnii khirurhii: monohrafiia. Zhytomyr: ZhDU im. I. Franka, 2009. 196 с. [In Ukrainian].
3. Puri V, Venkateshwaran N, Khare N. Trophic ulcers. Practical management guidelines. Br J Dermatology. 2012;45:340-51.
4. Kondratenko PG, Sobolev VV. KHirurgicheskaya infektsiya: prakticheskoe rukovodstvo. Donetsk: Novyi svit, 2007. 512 с. [In Russian].
5. Sydorchuk RI, Fundiur VD, Kulachek VF. Bakterialna translokatsiia pry hostromu perytoniti. Shpytalna khirurhiia. 2001;1:105-8. [In Ukrainian].
6. Sydorchuk LP. Amosova KM. Influence of pharmacogenetically determined treatment on parameters of peripheral hemodynamics in patients with arterial hypertension. New Armenian Med J. 2011;5(2):35-43.
7. Fonder MA, Lazarus GS, Mamelak AJ, et al. Treating the chronic wound: A practical approach to the care of nonhealing wounds and wound care dressings. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2008;58(2):185-206.
8. Skorkowska-Telichowska K, Czemplik M, Kulma A, Szopa J. The local treatment and available dressings designed for chronic wounds. Ibid. 2011;6:1-10.
9. Sydorchuk RI. Laser polarimetry of conjunctive biotissue. Proceedings of SPIE (Coherent Optics of ordered and random media II). 2001;4705:194-202.