THE ROLE OF PEROXIDATION PROCESSES IN MECHANISM SOF THE EXPERIMENTAL HEPATIC CIRRHOSIS PATHOGENESIS
Introduction.Treatment of patients, suffering hepatic cirrhosis, hepatic insufficiency and their complications, аs well as the inflammatory and fibrous hepatic parenchyma affection, constitutes an actual problem of surgical gastroenterology. Еfficacy of diagnosis and treatment of diffuse hepatic diseases is insufficient. Fundamental investigations were conducted for revealing of pathogenetic mechanisms of the hepatocytic necrosis.
Маterials and methods. The changes in concentration of intermediate products of lipoperoxidation and in the antioxidant enzymes activity in the blood, еrythrocytes, pancreatic and hepatic parenchyma of rats were investigated on the hepatic cirrhosis experimental simulation model.
Results. There was established, that formation of hepatic cirrhosis in experiment accompanies accumulation of malonic dyaldehyde, inhibition of the antioxidant enzymes activity in the blood, еrythrocytes, аs well as in pancreatic and hepatic parenchyma of rats.
Discussion. Unbalance in functional system of lipoperoxidation – the antioxidant defense system–constitutes one of leading mechanisms of pathogenesis in the polyorgan insufficiency syndrome in hepatic cirrhosis.
Conclusion. In complex of pathogenetically substantiated correction of hepatic cirrhosis or hepatic insufficiency the preparations with antioxidant properties must be included.
2. Grgurevic I, Bokun T, Bozin T, Matic V, Haberle S, Sporea I. Non-invasive diagnosis of portal hypertension in cirrhosis using ultrasound based elastography. Med Ultrason. 2017;(19):310-7.
3. Grubnik VV, Koval’chuk AL, Zagorodnyuk ON, Grubnik YuV. Endovascular surgery in the complex treatment of patients with cholelithiasis with concomitant liver cirrhosis. Ukr J Surg. 2009;(5):58-60. [In Russian].
4. Zakharash MP, Zaverny LG, Stel’makh AI, Zakharash YuM, Bekmuradov AR, Kalashnikov AA, et al. Surgical tactics in acute cholecystitis and its complications in patients with increased operational and anesthetic risk. Kharkiv Surg School. 2007;4(27):92-6. [In Russian].
5. Borisov AE, Andreev GN, Zemlyanoi VP. Modern methods of surgical correction of ascitic syndrome in cirrhosis. S.Pb: Medicina; 2000. 222 s. [In Russian].
6. Yeramishantsev АК, Manuk’yan GV. "Today" and "tomorrow" of portal hypertension surgery: a view at the problem. Ann Surg Hepatol. 1998;(2):72-7. [In Russian].
7. Sologub TV, Romantsov MG, Kremen NV. Free-radical processes and inflammation (pathogenic, clinical and therapeutic aspects). Мoscow: "Academy of Natural Sciences" Publisher"; 2008. 350 s. [In Russian].
8. Galperin EI. Liver cirrhosis and ascites induction in the experiment. Exp Surg. 1960;(1):46-4. [In Russian].
9. Andreeva LI, Kozhemyakin LA, Kishkun AA. Modification of method for determining the lipid peroxide in the test with thiobarbituric acid. Labs. 1998;(11):41–6. [In Russian].
10. Kogan VS, Orlov ON, Prilipko LL. Problem of analysis of endogenous lipid peroxidation products. Мoscow: Medicine; 1988. 287 s. [In Russian].
11. Dubinina YeYe, Salnikova LA, Yefimova LF. The activity of superoxide dismutase and erythrocyte isoenzyme spectrum of human plasma. Labs. 1983;(10):30-3. [In Russian].
12. Moin VM. A simple and specific method for determining the activity of glutathione peroxidase in erythrocytes. Ibid. 1986;(12):724-7. [In Russian].
13. Vlasova SN, Shabunina YeI, Pereslegina IA. The activity of glutathione-dependent enzymes of red blood cells in chronic liver diseases in children. Ibid. 1990;(8):19-21. [In Russian].
14. Kisilevich RSh, Skvarko SI. Determination of vitamin E in the blood. Ibid. 1972;(8):473-5. [In Russian].
15. Rudakova-Shilina MK, Matykhova NP. Evaluation of antioxidant system. Ibid. 1982;(1):19-22.[In Russian].
16. Gozhenko AI, Nasibullin BA, Kohno YuS. On the state of redox processes in the mucosa of duodenal ulcer in the dynamics of the process. Odessa Med J. 1998;(1):31–2. [In Ukrainian].
17. Morsy MA. Protective effect of lisinopril on hepatic ischemia/reperfusion injury in rats. Ind J Pharmacol. 2011;(43):652-5.