Results of treatment of consequences of anatomic-functional changes in kidneys and ureters, which have occurred on background of the hyperactive bladder pattern
Objective. Studying of anatomic-functional affections of kidneys and upper urinary tract (UUT) in experimental animals with simulated hyperactive bladder (HAB) and investigation of their transformation under the action of pharmaceutical preparations, belonging to cholinolytics, bioflavonoids and selective agonists of beta-3-adrenoreceptors groups.
Маterials and methods. Еxperimental investigations were performed on 200 mature white female rats, in which the HAB model was simulated. After confirmation of creation of the HAB model the animals were divided into 4 groups: a control one (without treatment), first (treatment, using spasmex), second (treatment, using quercetinum), third (treatment, using mirabegron). While experiment performance a magnet-resonance tomography (MRT) with visualization of UUT in accordance to own modified programs was done. In all animals investigated also a magnet-resonance urography (MRU) in regime of hydrography before and after application of diuretic were done for the functional changes registration. After withdrawal of animals from experiment histological investigations of kidneys and UUT were conducted.
Results. In 14 days after injection of reserpin a predominantly functional changes without pronounced structural signs have occurred. In 30 days the changes were registered and then - pathological reconstruction of kidneys and UUT. After the treatment conducted a restoration processes were observed in all animals. The dystrophic changes in nephrocytes have reduced, the metabolic processes improved, the basal membranes thickness in the nephrons’ proximal tubules reduced, the organ blood supply and the UUT tone improved.
Conclusion. After the treatment with the HAB simulation concluded in majority of animals the changes occurred have appeared reversible. The signs of dystrophic changes in nephrocytes have reduced, metabolic processes improved, the basal membranes thickness in the nephrons’ proximal tubules reduced.
The investigations conducted witnesses positive dynamics and possibility of the effective schemes creation for further improvement of treatment, using the preparations investigated.
2. Nejmark AI, Vojtenko AN, Bondarenko AV, Muzalevskaja NI, Kruglyhin IV. Diagnostika i lechenie sindroma giperaktivnogo mochevogo puzyrja pri povrezhdenii taza. Urologija. 2015;5:38-42. [In Russian].
3. Herrera-Imbroda B, Lara MF, Izeta A, Sieverr KD, Hart ML. Stress urinary incontinence animal models as a tool to study cell-based regenerative therapies targeting the urethral sphincter. Adv Drug Dcliv Rev. 20l4:23.
4. Loran OB, Sinjakova LA, Shishlo VK, Korolev PV. Reaktivnye preobrazovanija mikrososudov v uretre jeksperimental’nyh zhivotnyh pri vozdejstvii kollagenovogo gelja. Moskovskij hirurgicheskij zhurnal. 2012;2(24):33-7. [In Russian].
5. Makarov AV, Fathudinov TH, Tuhovskaja EA, Apolihina IA, Arutjunjan IV, i dr. Jeksperimental’nye modeli stessovogo nederzhanija mochi. Urologija. 2015;4:24-8. [In Russian].
6. Denisov SD, Morozkina TS. Trebovanija k nauchnomu jeksperimentu s ispol’zovaniem zhivotnyh. Zdravoohranenie. 2001;4:40-2.
Copyright (c) 2018 Klinicheskaia khirurgiia
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.