Еndoscopic methods of draining of chronic pulmonary abscesses and estimation of their efficacy, using sonography
Objective. To estimate the efficacy of endoscopic methods of draining for chronic pulmonary abscesses, using sonography.
Маterials and methods. Examination and treatment of 98 patients, suffering chronic pulmonary abscesses, was conducted on the base of the Institute. The patients were divided into two groups: the main and the comparison one. Liposomal preparation of lipin was used locally together with systemic anti-inflammatory preparations in patients of the main group. The standard methods were applied in patients of the comparison group.
Results. Efficacy of endoscopic draining of the chronic abscesses cavity was proved by positive ultrasonographic dynamics in earlier terms, than while application of standard methods of treatment. Essential positive impact of the procedure applied towards lowering of the indices level of endogenous intoxication was established, basing on analysis of laboratory indices.
Conclusion. The results obtained witness efficacy of the proposed method of chronic abscess endoscopic draining together with combined anti-inflammatory therapy, using the lipin preparation, and its advantage over standard schemes of treatment.
2. Pavlov YuV. Ispolzovanie ultrazvuka dlya diagnostiki i lecheniya hirurgicheskih zabolevaniy legkih i plevryi. Hirurgiya. 2002;(4):82–6. [In Russian].
3. Sekela MV. Praktychna torakal'na khirurhiya. L'viv : Lohos; 2003. 315 s. [In Ukrainian].
4. Bisenkov LN, Salamatov AV. Dlitelnaya transbronhialnaya kateterizatsiya polostey destruktsii v lechenii ostryih abstsessov legkih s narushennoy bronhialnoy prohodimostyu. Vestnik hirurgii. 1998;157(5):112–5. [In Russian].
5. Reheda MS, Vanivs'kyy MM. Infektsiyni destruktsiyi lehen'. L'viv: Spolom; 2005. 92 s. [In Ukrainian].
6. Yarema IV, Chernehovskaya NE, Andreev VG, i dr. Bronhoskopiya v kompleksnom obsledovanii i lechenii bolnyih s abstsessami legkih. Vestnik hirurgii im. I. I. Grekova. 2000;(1):81–4. [In Russian].
7. Toma TP, Kon OM, Oldfield W. Reduction of persistent air leak with endoscopic valve implants. Thorax. 2007;(62):830–3. doi:10.1136/thx.2005.044537.
8. Boyko VV, Florikyan AK, Avdosev YuV, i dr. Gnoynyie zabolevaniya legkih i plevryi; pod red. V.V. Boyko i A.K. Florikyana. Kharkiv: Prapor; 2007. 576s. [In Russian].
9. Shahov BE, Sazonov DV. Transtorakalnoe ultrazvukovoe issledovanie legkih i plevryi. N.Novgorod : Dempiks; 2002. 118 s. [In Russian].
10. Fataar S. Radiologically controlled drainage of pleural and pulmonary collections. Australas. Radiol. 2000;(2):111–6. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1673.1990.tb02824.x
Copyright (c) 2018 TOV "Liga-inform"
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.