Revascularization of lower extremities in conditions of high risk for development of reperfusion complications
Objective. Prophylaxis of the reperfusion complications (RC) occurrence, using application of measures and surgical interventions in a content of revascularization operative treatment of atherosclerotic multilevel occlusion of the lower extremities main arteries in patients after complex preoperative preparation with high risk of the RC occurrence.
Маterials and methods. Revascularization operative intervention was conducted in 46 patients, suffering various occlusions of the lower extremities vessels and high risk of the RC occurrence.
Results. While analyzing the perioperative period course in 7 (15.2%) patients, the signs of RC were diagnosed. In 5 of them a blood flow along arterial bed of the ischemized lower extremities was restored in one stage, in1 – the аоrto/ischio–femoral alloshunting was conducted only, and in 1 - аоrto/ischio–femoral alloshunting on the second day after first operative intervention.
Conclusion. Pathogenetically substantiated preoperative preparation, application of measures and surgical interventions in a content of the revascularization operative treatment for atherosclerotic multilevel occlusion of the lower extremities main arteries in conditions of high risk for the RC occurrence gave the possibility to prevent the complications in 39 (84.8%) patients.
2. Marshalov DV, Petrenko AP, Glushach IA. Reperfuzionnyj sindrom – ponjatie, opredilenie, klassifikacija. Patologija krovoobrashhenija i kardiohirurgija. 2008;3:67-72. [In Russian].
3. Kabaroudis A, Gerassimidis T, Karamanos D. Metabolic alteration of skeletal muscle tissue after prolonged acute ischemia and reperfusion (In Process Citation). J Invest Surg. 2003;16(4):219-28.
4. Saita Y, Yokoyama K, Nakamura K, Itoman M. Protective Effect of Preconditioning Against Ischemia-Induced Reperfusion Injury of Sckeletal Muscle How Many Preconditioning are Appropriate? British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 2002;55(3):241-5.
5. Kuznecov MR, Koshkin VM, Komov KV. Sovremennye aspekty diagnostiki, profilaktiki i lechenija reperfuzionnogo sindroma. Angiologija i sosudistaja hirurgija. 2006;1:133-43. [In Russian].
6. Venher IK, Yakymchuk OIa, Zarudna OI. Korektsiia eferentnoiu terapiieiu systemnoi zapalnoi vidpovidi u khvorykh na obliteruiuchyi ateroskleroz arterii nyzhnikh kintsivok. Shpytalna khirurhiia. 2010;1:83-6. [In Ukrainian].
7. Kalinin RE, Pshennikov AS, Suchkov IA. Realizacija ishemii i reperfuzii v hirurgii magistral'nyh arterij nizhnih konechnostej. Novosti hirurgii. 2015;23(1):51-6. [In Russian].
Copyright (c) 2018 TOV "Liga-inform"
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.