Experience of treatment of children, suffering postoperative intraabdominal infiltrates
Objective. Raising of the treatment efficacy for postoperative intraabdominal infiltrates (PII) in children, using the elaborated program of complex treatment.
Маterials and methods. Experience of treatment of 150 children, suffering PII, was accumulated. Comparative analysis of efficacy for the elaborated program of complex treatment was conducted.
Results. There was established, that the elaborated program of the PII complex stationary treatment guarantees good result in 83.0% of children. Application of intramedia potentiated antibioticotherapy together with endorectal anti-inflammatory therapy in children, suffering PII, caused the shortening of terms for the main clinical signs elimination by 5 - 8 days, аnd for the stationary stay of the patients - by 6 - 8 days.
Conclusion. Introduction of the elaborated program of complex stationary treatment have lowered the abscess formation rate for PII in children in 4.4 times, аnd application of primary laparoscopy - in 1.3 – 1.7 times.
2. Kulaylat AN, Moore MM, Engbrecht BW. An implemented MRI program to eliminate radiation from the evaluation of pediatric appendicitis. Pediatric Surgery. 2015 Aug;50(8): 1359-63. doi: 10.1016/j.jpedsurg.2014.12.012.
3. Slusher J, Bates CA, Johnson C. Standardization and improvement of care for pediatric patients with perforated appendicitis. Pediatric Surgery. 2014;49(6):1020–25. doi: 10.1016/j.jpedsurg.2014.01.045.
4. Danshin TІ, Pismenniy VD, Grishin OO, Zhezhera RV, Yakovlєva ІP. Dosvіd lіkuvannya pіslyaoperatsіynikh uskladnen' v dityachіy abdomіnal'nіy khіrurgії. XXIII z’їzd khіrurgіv Ukraїni: zbіrnik nauk robіt, 21–23 zhovtnya 2015. Klіnіchna khіrurgіia. 2015. 398 p. [In Ukrainian].
5. Emil S, Elkady S, Shbat L. Determinants of postoperative abscess occurrence and percutaneous drainage in children with perforated appendicitis. Pediatric Surgery International. 2014;30(12):1265–71. doi: 10.1007/s00383-014-3617-4
6. Vahdad MR, Troebs RB, Nissen M. Laparoscopic appendectomy for perforated appendicitis in children has complication rates comparable with those of open appendectomy. Pediatric Surgery. 2013;48(3):555–61. doi: 10.1016/j.jpedsurg.2012.07.066
7. Ribalchenko VF, Rusak PS. Gostriy omentit u dіtey: klasifіkatsіya ta vibіr khіrurgіchnoї taktiki. Shpitalna khіrurgіya. 2014;1:88. [In Ukrainian].
8. Akkoyun I, Tuna AT. Advantages of abandoning abdominal cavity irrigation and drainage in operations performed on children with perforated appendicitis. Pediatric Surgery. 2012;47(10):1886–90. doi: 10.1016/j.jpedsurg.2012.03.049
9. Nazarey PP, Stylianos S, Velis E. Treatment of suspected acute perforated appendicitis with antibiotics and interval appendectomy. Pediatric Surgery. 2014;49(3):447–50. doi: 10.1016/j.jpedsurg.2013.10.001.
Copyright (c) 2018 TOV "Liga-inform"
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.