Dynamics of the energy-structural activity in the inhalation anesthesia
Objective. To improve the treatment results for patients, using the energy-protective trend in realizing of perioperative procuring of inhalation anesthesia with sevofluran.
Маterials and methods. Audit of the energy-structural activity while the inhalation anesthesia, using sevofluran, was conducted in patients, suffering acute abdominal pathology. In a comparison group of patients a conventional protocol was used, and in the main one – the organ-protective technologies. Clinical indices of danger, security, cardiac reserve, microcirculation–mitochondrial insufficiency (ММН), the blood concentration of a neuroglial protein (S100) and neurospecific enolase (NSE) were detected.
Results. The inhalation anesthesia, using sevofluran, disorders the energy-structural interrelationship in the body cellular mass (BCM). The energy-protective technologies lower the affection degree, what was witnessed by the blood concentration of S100 and NSE.
Conclusion. Application of the energy-protective technologies in accordance to categories of the energy-structural activity in BCM permits to improve the results of treatment in the patients, suffering an acute abdominal pathology and to personify the anesthesiological care. Close correlational connection between early signs of structural microtraumas of cerebral cells with the energy-structural changes in the patients’ BCM was revealed and proved.
2. Wang H, Shi H, Yu Q, Chen J, Zhang F, Gao Y. Sevoflurane preconditioning confers neuroprotection via anti-apoptosis effects. Acta Neurochir Suppl. 2016;121:55–61. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-18497-5_10.
3. Miller RD, editor. Miller's Anesthesia. 8th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier/Saunders; 2014. 3576 p.
4. Brioni JD, Varughese S, Ahmed R, Bein B. A clinical review of inhalation anesthesia with sevoflurane: from early research to emerging topics. J Anesth. 2017 Oct;31(5):764–78. DOI: 10.1007/s00540-017-2375-6.
5. Usenko LV, Krishtafor AA, Polinchuk IS, Tjutjunnik AG, Usenko AA, Petrashenok EV. Posleoperacionnye kognitivnye rasstrojstva kak oslozhnenija obshhej anestezii. Znachenie rannej farmakologicheskoj nejroprotekcii. Medicina neotlozhnyh sostojanij. 2015 Ijun' 4;2(65):24-31. [In Russian].
6. Fesenko UA, Khyzhniak KA. Problema kohnityvnykh dysfunktsii v anesteziolohii. Bil, zneboliuvannia i intensyvna terapiia. 2012;2(59):47-59. [In Ukrainian].
7. Shifrin GA. Personifikacija perioperacionnoj bezopasnosti: posobie. Zaporozh’e: Dikoe Pole; 2016. 88 p. [In Russian].
8. Kolesnik JuM, Tumanskij VA, Shifrin GA. Osnovy vrachebnoj kompetentnosti. Zaporozh’e: Dikoe Pole; 2013. 376 p. [In Russian].
Copyright (c) 2018 TOV "Liga-inform"
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.