Мethods of rehabilitation in patients after operative treatment of varicose disease
Objective. To study up the impact of medicinal and balneal treatment on the postoperative period course in patients, suffering varicose disease (VD).
Маterials and methods. The investigation was conducted in 70 patients, suffering VD and operated in 2006 - 2017 yrs. There were 44 women and 26 men, ageing 31-73 yrs old. In 42 of 70 patients the proposed rehabilitation scheme was applied.
Results. The spa resort treatment have improved postoperative course and prevented occurrence of the VD recurrence.
Conclusion. After successfully performed venectomy the rehabilitation treatment is obligatory and its conduction ought to be strictly accomplished. Postoperative rehabilitation in accordance to the scheme proposed improves clinical status of the patient, prevents development of complications and the VD recurrence.
2. Kompendium, Lecarstvennie preparati, 2012. [In Ukrainian].
3. Vaschenko M. Venoplant v lechenii chronicheskoi venoznoi nedostatochnosti. Liki Ukraini. 2004;(4):1-2. [In Ukrainian].
4. Korzhyk N. P. Varicose disease of the lower extremities: causes, complications, choice of methods for treatment and prophylaxis. Klin khir. 2016;(2):52-5. [In Ukrainian].
5. Mazuryk MF, Demianuk DH. Ambulatorna khirurhiia. Kyiv: Zdorovia; 1988. 302 s.[In Ukrainian].
6. Korzhyk NP, Myronov OM. Ambulatorna khirurhiia. Kyiv: Knyha-plius; 2010. 240 s. [In Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.