Міcrosurgical cryosurgical procedures in treatment of the tissues defects, caused by military operational trauma
Objective. To analyze the application of microsurgical procedures in the treatment of large defects of tissues, which have occurred as a consequences of military woundings and postoperative complications, and to improve the conditions for further rehabilitation of the injured persons.
Маterials and methods. In 2015 - 2018 yrs to 65 members of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, other security institutions and volunteer battalions a transposition or transplantation of the tissues vascularized complexes were applied for closure of the tissues defects of the head, upper and lower extremities, abdominal wall, perineum, and other localization.
Results. In no one observation a reconstructive treatment was complicated by total loss of the flap or extremity.
Conclusion. Міcrosurgical transposition or transplantation of vascularized complexes of tissues constitutes a method of choice, and sometimes the only one, in surgical treatment of the tissues defects, caused by military operational trauma.
2. Sabino J, Tintle S, Martin B, Howard R, Fleming M, Valerio I. Review of pedicled groin and thoracoepigastric flaps in war-related extremity trauma. Plast Reconstr Surg Supplement. 2015;136:10-1. doi: 10.1097/01.prs.0000472284.09084.2b.
3. Valerio I, Sabino J, Tintle S, Fleming M, Howard R, Basile P, et. al. Multiple flap limb salvages within same war wounded casualties: a consecutive case series over a decade of war trauma. Plast Reconstr Surg Abstracts. 2012;130:92-3.
4. Sabino J, Johnson ON, Martin BD. Extremity reconstruction outcomes war related trauma. 91st Annual meeting of American аssociation of plastic surgeons. 2012; San Francisco, California.
5. Sabino J, Polfer E, Tintle S, Jessie E, Fleming M, Martin B, et. al. A decade of conflict: flap coverage options and outcomes in traumatic war-related extremity reconstruction. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015;135:895-902.
6. Ucak M, Ulutas KT. Bone allograft and transposition flap reconstruction for a gunshot wound of mandible in Syria civil war. Plast Reconstr Surg. Abstracts. 2015;136:437.
Copyright (c) 2018 TOV "Liga-inform"
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.