Impact of complex application of sorbilact and L-аrginin on separate indices of the endogenous intoxication syndrome of a purulent-septic genesis
Objective. To establish the impact of combined application of sorbilact and L-аrginin on renal detoxicating function and the indices of the endogenous intoxication syndrome (EIS) in a period of unstable compensation of toxicosis (on the seventh day of observation).
Маterials and methods. There was investigated the impact of administration of sorbilact and L-аrginin on a separate indices of the EIS of a purulent-septic genesis in patients of four Groups: Group I (control) - 31 patients with systemic inflammatory response syndrome (SIRS), Group II - 16 patients with EIS, to whom a standard therapy was conducted, Group III - 13 patients with EIS, to whom sorbilact was administered on a standard therapy base, Group IV - 10 patients with EIS, in whom a standard treatment was added by sorbilact with L-аrginin.
Results. On the seventh day of the investigation the middle mass molecules (MMM) excretion in patients with EIS have constituted (7,5 ± 0,28) conventional units/min, what was by 77% higher, than in the patients of the control Group, but concentration of MMM in the blood serum have persisted in 2,1 times higher and their clearance hardly achieved a lower border of a corresponding index in patients of the control Group, thus the EIS compensation have appeared unstable.
Conclusion. Application of complex, consisting of sorbilact and L-аrginin, activates a detoxication function of kidneys and reduces the endogenous intoxication severity of a purulent-septic genesis.
2. Henning DJ, Puskarich MA, Self WH, Howell MD, Donnino MW, Yealy DM, et al. An emergency department validation of the SEP-3 sepsis and septic shock definitions and comparison with 1992 consensus definitions. Annals of emergency medicine. 2017 Oct;70(4):544-52. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annemergmed.2017.01.008.
3. Churpek MM, Snyder A, Han X, Sokol S, Pettit N, Howell MD, et al. Quick sepsis-related organ failure assessment, systemic inflammatory response syndrome, and early warning scores for detecting clinical deterioration in infected patients outside the intensive care unit. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 2017 Apr 1;195(7):906-11. https://doi.org/10.1164/rccm.201604-0854OC.
4. Rhodes A, Evans LE, Alhazzani W, Levy MM, Antonelli M, Ferrer R, et al. Surviving sepsis campaign: international guidelines for management of sepsis and septic shock: 2016. Intensive care medicine. 2017 Jan 18;43(3):304-77. doi: 10.1007/s00134-017-4683-6.
5. Krivenko SN. Reabilitacionno-vosstanovitel'noe lechenie pacientov s travmaticheskim osteomielitom. Genij ortopedii. 2017;23(1):16-25. [In Russian].
6. Ismailov EL, Eralina SN, Tekesbaev BB, Abdrasulov RB. Metody jekstrakorporal'noj detoksikacii v lechenii destruktivnogo pankreatita. Obshhaja reanimatologija. 2015;11(3):65-74. [In Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15360/1813-9779-2015-3-65-74.
7. Bar-Or D, Carrick MM, Mains CW, Rael LT, Slone D, Brody EN. Sepsis, oxidative stress, and hypoxia: are there clues to better treatment? Redox Report. 2015 Mar;20(5):193-7. https://doi.org/10.1179/1351000215Y.0000000005.
8. Moinard C, Breuillard C, Charrueau C. l-Arginine Metabolism Impairment in Sepsis and Diseases: Causes and Consequences. Humana Press, Cham. 2016 Aug; L-Arginine in Clinical Nutrition. Nutrition and Health; pp. 145-158. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-26009-9_12.
9. Konovchuk VM, Andrushchak AV, Maksymchuk NO, vynakhidnyky; Vyshchyi derzhavnyi navchalnyi zaklad Ukrainy "Bukovynskyi derzhavnyi medychnyi universytet" patentovlasnyk. Sposib otsinky perebihu endohennoi intoksykatsii. Patent Ukrainy № u201604697. 2016 Hrd 26. [In Ukrainian].
10. Puzyreva IN, Ogaj MA, Petrov AJu. Jekspress-analiz biologicheskoj aktivnosti kompozicii iz spirtovodnogo izvlechenija rastoropshi, astragala i taurina. Nauchnye vedomosti Belgorodskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Serija: Medicina. Farmacija; 2016;34(12 (233)):131-4. [In Russian].
11. Kamyshnikov VS. Spravochnik po kliniko-biohimicheskim issledovanijam i laboratornoj diagnostike. 3 izd. Moskva: MEDpress-inform; 2009. 871 p. [In Russian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.