Correction of peritoneal desiccation, caused by carboxyperitoneum and an acute small-intestinal ileus in experiment
Objective. To investigate the separate peculiarities of the parietal peritoneum state under impact of the tension carboxyperitoneum in animals with a 12-hour acute small-bowel ileus (ASBI).
Маterials and methods. Results of the investigation of the parietal peritoneum state in 36 white male rats in conditions of the tension carboxyperitoneum were analyzed. In patients of the Group I carboxyperitoneum was applied, creating intraabdominal pressure 9 – 10 Hg mm, during 2 h with its fractional change in 20 min during 10 sec. In laboratory animals of Group II, differing from the Group I, the investigations were conducted in conditions of 12-hour ASBI. To laboratory animals of Group III, differing from those of the Group II, beforehand a four-component disperse mixture with a 15 min exposition was introduced.
Results. In a day after application of the tension carboxyperitoneum in laboratory animals the reduction of the parietal peritoneum thickness have occurred tо (25.76 ± 2.32) mcm, average diameter of the mesotheliocytes nuclei - tо (5.46 ± 0.48) mcm and quantitative density of mesotheliocytes - tо (12.96 ± 1.09) by 1 mm2, what have accompanied with concentration of different-phasic toxic products of lipoperoxidase and signs of the antioxidant enzymopathy were observed. This processes were essentially deepened in conditions of a 12-hour ASBI. Application of a four-component disperse mixture essentially weakened aggressive consequences of intraabdominal causes and promoted raising of compensatory properties of parietal peritoneum.
Conclusion. Application of a two-year stressed carboxyperitoneum leads to desiccation of parietal peritoneum in experimental animals and raises in it a concentration of toxic products of lipoperoxidase and lowers concentration of superoxidysmutase and catalase, what trustworthily worsens in conditions of a 12-hour ASBI. Intraabdominal injection of a four-component disperse mixture trustworthily raises protective properties of parietal peritoneum in conditions of a 12-hour ASBI.
2. Tutchenko МІ, Sloneckyi BІ, Roschin GG, Zantaraia ТМ, Verbytskyi ІV. Experience of urgent laparoscopy in patients with enhanced risk of operative intervention. Klin khir. 2018 Apr;(4):12-4. doi.org/10.26779/2522-1396.2018.04.12
3. Capobianco A, Cottone L, Monno A, Manfredi AA, Rovere-Querini P. The peritoneum: healing, immunity, and diseases. J Pathol. 2017 Oct;243(2):137-47. doi: 10.1002/path.4942.
4. Kowalewska PM, Patrick AL, Fox-Robichaud AE. Syndecan-1 in the mouse parietal peritoneum microcirculation in inflammation. PLoS One. 2014 Sep 3;9(9):e104537. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0104537.
5. Eshchenko ED. Videlenye i ochistka subkletochnikh i kletochnikh struktur. Metodiy biokhimicheskikh issledovaniy. Leningrad: Yzd-vo Leningrd un-t; 1982. S. 29-53. [In Russian].
6. Kamishnikov VS. Spravochnik po kliniko-biokhimicheskim issledovaniyam i laboratornoy diahnostyke Moskva: Medpress-inform; 2009. 896 c. [In Russian].
7. Avtandilov HH. Meditsinskaya morfometriya. Moskva: Medytsyna; 1990. 384 s.
8. Quezada F, Quezada N, Mejia R, Brañes A, Padilla O, Jarufe N, et al. Laparoscopic versus open approach in the management of appendicitis complicated exclusively with peritonitis: a single center experience. Int J Surg. 2015 Jan;13:80-3. doi: 10.1016/j.ijsu.2014.11.027.
9. Wasnik AP, Maturen KE, Kaza RK, Al-Hawary MM, Francis IR. Primary and secondary disease of the peritoneum and mesentery: review of anatomy and imaging features. Abdom Imaging. 2015 Mar;40(3):626-42. doi: 10.1007/s00261-014-0232-8.
10.Van Baal JO, Van de Vijver KK, Nieuwland R, van Noorden CJ, van Driel WJ, Sturk A, Kenter GG, et al. The histophysiology and pathophysiology of the peritoneum. Tissue Cell. 2017 Feb;49(1):95-105. doi: 10.1016/j.tice.2016.11.004.
11. Kouritas VK, Tepetes K, Spyridakis M, Theodosopoulou KV, Gourgoulianis KI, Molyvdas PA, et al. Role of histamine in altering fluid recycling in normal and post-traumatic rabbit peritoneum. Inflammation. 2014 Apr;37(2):534-41. doi: 10.1007/s10753-013-9767-z.
12. Slonetsky B, Dovzhenko O, Verbitskiy I, Maksimenko M, Kocubenko V. Prevention of peritoneal desiccation in acute adhesive intestinal obstruction. Georgian Medical News.
2014;(7-8)103-6. [In Russian].
13. Salakhov EK, Vlasov AP, Bolotskyh VA. Prognostic criteria of efficacy of programmed laparoscopic sanitation of the abdominal cavity in peritonitis. Khirurgiya. Zhurnal imeni N.I. Pirogova. 2017;(10):57-60. doi: 10.17116/hirurgia20171057-60. [In Russian].
14. Larichev AB, Pokrovskiĭ EZ. Laparoscopic techniques in stage abdominal sanation for common pyoperitonitis. Khirurgiya. Zhurnal imeni N.I. Pirogova. 2015;(2):44-9. doi: 10.17116/hirurgia2015244-49. [In Russian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.