Prognostic factors of a stationary stay of patients with an acute coronary syndrome after the еmergency еndovascular revascularization of myocardium
Objective. To reveal the impact degree of independent one from another preoperative factors on the only one dependent factor - duration of stationary stay in the patients, suffering an acute coronary syndrome, after the еmergency еndovascular revascularization of myocardium (EERM).
Маterials and methods. There were gathered and statistically elaborated the data from the disease histories charts of 40 patients, ageing up to 60 yrs (1-st Group) and 40 patients, ageing 60 yrs old and more (2-nd Group). Correlation-regression analysis was applied as a method for statistical processing.
Results. In the 1-st Group patients several factors have had impact on a hospital stay duration (in order of the significance reduction): preoperative indices of hemoglobin and hematocrit, the levels of troponin І and general cholesterol, the coronary arteries occlusion degree, a body mass index, the left ventricle output fraction and volume of the postoperative blood loss. In patients of 2-nd Group the only one factor, essentially impacting the hospital stay duration, was the patients’ age.
Conclusion. For the patients ageing up to 60 yrs old almost all independent factors, included into the investigation, have served as predictors for a hospital stay duration, while in the patients, ageing 60 yrs old and more, a constant correlation was characteristic for the age factor only.
2. Dziuba DO, Zhurovska YuM, Loskutov OA. Pytannia anesteziolohichnoho zabezpechennia v interventsiinoi kardiolohii. Medytsyna neotlozhnikh sostoianyi.2017;(1):125-8. doi: 10.22141/2224-05220.127.116.117.94464. [In Ukrainian].
3. Ibanez B, James S, Agewall S, Antunes MJ, Bucciarelli-Ducci C, Bueno H, et al. 2017 ESC Guidelines for the management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with ST-segment elevation. Rev Esp Cardiol (Engl Ed). 2017 Dec;70(12):1082. doi: 10.1016/j.rec.2017.11.010.
4. Pasala T, Sattayaprasert P, Bhat PK, Athappan G, Gandhi S. Clinical and economic studies of eptifibatide in coronary stenting. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2014 Aug 2;10:603-14. doi: 10.2147/TCRM.S35664.
5. Astrid S, Dipl Math, Gerhard H. Linear Regression Analysis. Part 14 of a Series on Evaluation of Scientific Publications. Dtsch Arztebl Int. 2010 Nov;107(44):776-82. doi: 10.3238/arztebl.2010.0776.
6. Elyseeva YM, Yuzbashev MA. Obshchaia teoryia statystyky. Moskva: Finansi i statistika; 2005. 656 p. [In Russian].
7. Lukyanova NYu. Statistika: Korreljacionno-regressionnyj analiz statisticheskih svjazej na personalnom kompjutere: Metodicheskie ukazanija k prakticheskim zanjatijam dlja studentov vseh form obuchenija special'nosti «Menedzhment». Kaliningrad: Kaliningr. un-t; 2009. 35 р. [In Russian].
8. Vimalraj BS, Richard H, Ian M, Yuvaraj M, Peter JP. An overview of PCI in the very elderly. J Geriatr Cardiol. 2015 Mar;12(2):174-84. doi: 10.11909/j.issn.1671-5411.2015.02.012.
9. Orenes-Piñero E, Ruiz-Nodar JM, Esteve-Pastor MA. Therapeutic management and one-year outcomes in elderly patients with acute coronary syndrome. Oncotarget. 2017 Sep 24;8(46):80182-80191. doi:10.18632/oncotarget.21260
10. Abdissa N, E. Scott. Prediction of Length of Stay Following Elective Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, ISRN Surgery. [Internet]. 2011:6. Article ID 714935. Available from: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/isrn/2011/714935/. doi: 10.5402/2011/714935.
11. Chin CT, Weintraub WS, Dai D, Mehta RH, Rumsfeld JS, Anderson HV, et al. Trends and predictors of length of stay after primary percutaneous coronary intervention: a report from the CathPCI registry. Am Heart J. 2011 Dec;162(6):1052-1061. doi: 10.1016/j.ahj.2011.09.008.
12. Isik T, Ayhan E, Uluganyan M, Gunaydin ZY, Uyarel H. Predictors of Prolonged In-Hospital Stay After Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction. Angiology. 2016 Sep;67(8):756-61. doi: 10.1177/0003319715617075.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.