Clinical study of morphological changes in the arterial blood supply of the testicle in children
Objective. Studying of clinical and morphological changes in the arterial blood supply of testicle in its surgical diseases and improvement of the surgical treatment tactics.
Materials and methods. In the morphological stage of the study, there was obtained the material from 71 preparations of testicle and epitesticle, which were taken while doing necropsy in men of a mature age (22 – 35 years old), also there were processed 38 preparations of membranes in dropsy testicle, taken in a life–time, as well as postoperative material (in non–complete obliteration of vaginal sprout of peritoneum), and 17 testicular biopsy specimens, obtained in infertile men, which were taken during surgical intervention on testis in pediatric patients.
Results. Introduction of the innovative method and implementation of complex program for diagnosis and surgical treatment of the testicular diseases in children into clinical practice have permitted to improve a testicular blood supply and to reduce a risk of the ischemia occurrence.
Conclusion. Clinical and morphological changes in the arterial blood supply as a part of drainage systems of the testicle in its surgical diseases are expressed in development of total vascular spasm and ischemia, which were caused by narrowing of the arteries lumen, compensatory hypertrophy of the muscle layers of arterial wall, thickening of basal membranes, leading to increase in the number of blood vessels, sclerotic changes in stroma of spermatic cord, deformation of the ductus deferens.
2. Zhang FP, Malinen M, Mehmood A, Lehtiniemi T, Jaaskelainen T, Niskanen EA, et al. Lack of androgen receptor SUMOylation results in male infertility due to epididymal dysfunction. Nat Commun. 2019 Feb; 10(1):777. doi: 10.1038/s41467-019-08730-z.
3. Gartner SMK, Hundertmark T, Nolte H, Theofel I, Eren-Ghiani Z, Tetzner C, et al. Stage-specific testes proteomics of Drosophila melanogaster identifies essential proteins for male fertility. Eur J Cell Biol. 2019 Jan 17. pii: S0171-9335(18)30268-1. doi: 10.1016/j.ejcb.2019.01.001.
4. Cathro HP. Iatrogenic Disease of the Genitourinary Tract. Adv Anat Pathol. 2019; Feb 1. doi: 10.1097/PAP.0000000000000226.
5. Jacobo P. The role of regulatory T Cells in autoimmune orchitis. Andrologia. 2018 Dec; 50(11):13092. doi: 10.1111/and.13092.
6. Fode M, Russo GI, Verze P. Therapeutic areas of Li-ESWT in sexual medicine other than erectile dysfunction. Int J Impot Res. 2019 Jan 22. doi: 10.1038/s41443-019-0114-2.
7. Zhang FP, Malinen M, Mehmood A, Lehtiniemi T. et al. Lack of androgen receptor SUMOylation results in male infertility due to epididymal dysfunction. Nat Commun. 2019 Feb;10(1):777. doi: 10.1038/s41467-019-08730-z.
8. Zhang Y, Zhang Y, Zhang L. Expression of cancer-testis antigens in esophageal cancer and their progress in immunotherapy. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2019 Feb;145(2):281-291. doi: 10.1007/s00432-019-02840-3.
9. Malle M, Coulibaly AM. Voluminous unilateral hydrocele with scrotal ulceration: about a case study conducted at the Regional Hospital of Gao. Pan Afr Med J. 2018 Aug 7;30:257. doi: 10.11604/pamj.2018.30.257.16373.
10. Zhou SH, Deng YF, Weng ZW, Weng HW, Liu ZD. Traditional Chinese Medicine as a Remedy for Male Infertility: A Review.World J Mens Health. 2019 Jan 10. doi: 10.5534/wjmh.180069.
11. Shoorei H, Khaki A, Khaki AA, Hemmati AA, Moghimian M, Shokoohi M. The ameliorative effect of carvacrol on oxidative stress and germ cell apoptosis in testicular tissue of adult diabetic rats. Biomed Pharmacother. 2018 Dec;111:568-578. doi: 10.1016/j.biopha.2018.12.054.
12. Huang Y, Shi X, Zhong P, Wang Y, Xiao H, Zhou X, Yun J. De Novo Testicular Extranodal NK/T-Cell Lymphoma: A Clinicopathologic Study of 21 Cases With Review of Additional 18 Cases in the Literature. Am J Surg Pathol. 2018 Dec 26. doi: 10.1097/PAS.0000000000001210.
13. Wang LL, Li ZH, Duan YG, Yuan SQ, Mor G, Liao AH. Identification of programmed cell death 1 and its ligand in the testicular tissue of mice. Am J Reprod Immunol. 2018 Dec 22:e3079. doi: 10.1111/aji.13079.
14. Chovanec M, Albany C, Mego M, Montironi R, Cimadamore A, Cheng L. Emerging Prognostic Biomarkers in Testicular Germ Cell Tumors: Looking Beyond Established Practice. Front Oncol. 2018 Nov 28; 8:571. doi: 10.3389/fonc.2018.00571.
15. Kalavska K, Kucerova L, Schmidtova S, Toro L, Kozovska Z, Plank, et al. Lymphoma transformation of tumor infiltrating lymphocytes observed in testicular patient derived xenograft models. Oncol Rep. 2018 Dec;40(6):3593-3602. doi: 10.3892/or.2018.6769.
16. Simard M, Laprise C, Girard SL. Impact of Paternal Age at Conception on Human Health. Clin Chem. 2019 Jan; 65(1):146-152. doi: 10.1373/clinchem.2018.294421.
17. Wang LL, Li ZH, Duan YG, Yuan SQ, Mor G, Liao AH. Identification of programmed cell death 1 and its ligand in the testicular tissue of mice. Am J Reprod Immunol. 2018 Dec 22:e13079. doi: 10.1111/aji.13079.
18. Bhanmeechao C, Srisuwatanasagul S, Prapaiwan N, Ponglowhapan S. Reproductive aging in male dogs: The epididymal sperm defects and expression of androgen receptor in reproductive tissues.Theriogenology. 2018 Mar 1; 108:74-80. doi: 10.1016/j.theriogenology.2017.11.011.
19. Ferlin A, Rampazzo E, Rocca MS, Keppel S, Frigo AC, De Rossi A, Foresta C. In young men sperm telomere length is related to sperm number and parental age. Hum Reprod. 2013 Dec; 28(12):3370-6. doi: 10.1093/humrep/det392.
20. Dumont L, Chalmel F, Oblette A, Berby B, Rives A1,2, Duchesne V, et al. Evaluation of apoptotic- and autophagic-related protein expressions before and after IVM of fresh, slow-frozen and vitrified pre-pubertal mouse testicular tissue. Mol Hum Reprod. 2017 Nov 1;23(11):738-754. doi: 10.1093/molehr/gax054.
21. Rajanahally S, Raheem O, Rogers M, Brisbane W, Ostrowski K1, Lendvay T, et al. The relationship between cannabis and male infertility, sexual health, and neoplasm: a systematic review. Andrology. 2019 Feb 15. doi: 10.1111/andr.12585.
22. Meng C, Liao J, Zhao D, Huang H, Qin J, Lee TL, et al. L3MBTL2 regulates chromatin remodeling during spermatogenesis. Cell Death Differ. 2019 Feb 13. doi: 10.1038/s41418-019-0283-z.
23. El Zowalaty AE, Baumann C, Li R, Chen W, De La Fuente R, Ye X. Seipin deficiency increases chromocenter fragmentation and disrupts acrosome formation leading to male infertility. Cell Death Dis. 2015 Jul 16; 6:e1817. doi: 10.1038/cddis.2015.188.
24. Fode M, Russo GI, Verze P. Therapeutic areas of Li-ESWT in sexual medicine other than erectile dysfunction. Int J Impot Res. 2019 Jan 22. doi: 10.1038/s41443-019-0114-2.
25. Rocca MS, Speltrа E, Menegazzo M, Garolla A, Foresta C, Ferlin A. Sperm telomere length as a parameter of sperm quality in normozoospermic men. Hum Reprod. 2016 Jun; 31(6):1158-63. doi: 10.1093/humrep/dew061.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.